4mm x 1.5mm Rare-Earth Magnets 50PCS
MAGNETS ARE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO SWALLOW, SHOULD BE TREATED WITH CARE AND SHOULD ALWAYS BE KEPT AWAY FROM SMALL CHILDREN OR ANIMALS.
Taking a speedcube apart is not trivial and there is a very real risk of losing pieces or damaging your puzzle, or perhaps even being unable to rebuild to your satisfaction. When you take any of your puzzles apart for any reason (lubrication, modding or customisation) - you do so at your own risk and must understand that you immediately void all support warranty. Please understand that we will not be held responsible for any issues in this regard and cannot honour replacements or refunds.
|Magnet Rating||N35, N40 and N45|
|Size||4mm x 1.5mm|
When you try to make the magnets apart, please slide and push the magnets one by one to avoid breaking them.
- Magnets are a choking hazard for children and pets.
- If magnet sets are used in the home, store them in a locked cabinet or box out of reach of small children and pets. Be sure to discard them safely, too.
- Magnet sets should also be kept away from older children and individuals with developmental delay or the elderly with memory impairment.
- After use of magnets, count each piece to make sure none are missing.
If anyone swallows a magnet, here's what you should do:
- Do not try to make the person throw up.
- Do not give anything to drink or eat.
- Call Poison Control for your state immediately and follow the advice of experts who will tell you what to do.